QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
Last update: 10/06/2020
As part of our ongoing commitment to achieve excellence, Square Set Linings is committed to supplying the highest level of quality products and services to our customers.
By consistently providing products and services that meet or exceed our customer’s expectations and standards we will achieve customer loyalty and in turn achieve strong business performance.
The aim of Square Set Linings quality policy is to ensure:-
- That we are recognised as an active company in pursuing ways to ensure quality in the field.
- Ensure that we have guidelines in place that can be adhered to by our sub-contractors.
- Provide our clients with peace of mind knowing that they have made the right choice in choosing an active supplier/sub-contractor to perform works with policies and procedures in place to ensure a quality finished product and service.
Our company will put its quality policy into practice by pursuing & monitoring the following objectives;
- Meet all relevant legislation, regulation, government guidelines & industry codes of practice on quality issues
- Ensure that all our staff and sub-contractors are fully trained and understand their role in providing quality services and a quality finished product to our customers
- Make efficient use of and acquire quality products which are effective, safe and reliable
- Ensure the services and materials from suppliers are of consistent and sufficient in quality
- Strive for continual improvement in performance
- Highlight key objectives with customers and relate them to our staff and subcontractors to ensure customer requirements are being achieved
- Manage our company with the utmost professionalism
- Continually update our products, suppliers & resources to ensure we are offering the best available services and products to our clients
- Offer variety and value for money to our customers
- Allow for data analysis, internal auditing, problem-solving, corrective and preventative measures on a regular basis to ensure we are performing at our highest level of quality
- Satisfy customer needs throughout the entirety of the project
- Offer certification and guarantee of our workmanship after handover where applicable
This policy has been developed as a joint worker-management agreement.
Square Set Linings is committed to providing a quality service and product every time. We strive to achieve mutual success with our customers and enjoy the benefits of customer loyalty. It is our aim to continually improve our business performance.
For any questions or notices, please contact our Policy Officer at:
Square Set Linings ABN 645 291 62372
Square Set Pty Ltd trustee for Williams Family Trust
trading as Square Set Linings
ACN 123 889 243 ABN 64 880 113 696