ENVIROMENTAL POLICY STATEMENT
Last update: 10/06/2020
Square Set Linings recognises that our activities can have a substantial impact on the environment, and we are committed to minimising that impact through continually seeking to improve our environmental performance.
Experience has shown that workplace environmental performance can be assisted by all co-workers, employees and sub-contractors and together we can make a difference and minimise the impact we have on the environment.
Our company will put its environmental policy into practice by pursuing & monitoring the following objectives;
• Meet all relevant legislation, regulation, government guidelines & industry codes of practice on environmental issues.• Ensure that all our staff and sub-contractors have good understanding of the environmental impacts of our business and what they can do to minimise these impacts.• Make efficient use of natural resources by minimising waste, recycling waste, and other materials, using recycled materials where possible, and conserving the use of energy & water where applicable.
• Communicate with local people and other trades to work in a co-existing relationship which may minimise the use of deliveries, materials, energy, and water.
• Keep sites clean and tidy and manage any rubbish and soil disturbance.
• Encourage other trades, suppliers, and sub-contractors to adopt their own environmentally-friendly policy.
• Report regularly to our trade association in order to compare our performance, update, and maintain our environmental targets.
This policy has been developed as a joint worker-management agreement.
Square Set Linings Pty Ltd is committed to providing a safe, healthy working environment with utmost care and consideration for preserving our natural environment and causing minimal impact at all times.
The Aim of the Policy
The aim of Square Set Linings Pty Ltd environmental policy is to ensure:-
• That we are recognised as an active company in pursuing ways to conserve our environment.
• Ensure that we have a safe, environmentally friendly policy in place that can be adhered to by our sub-contractors.
• Provide our clients with peace of mind knowing that they have made the right choice in choosing an active supplier/sub-contractor to perform works with policies and procedures in place in the best interest of the environment.
Square Set Pty Ltd trustee for Williams Family Trust
trading as Square Set Linings
P.O Box 1064, Banora Point NSW 2486
ACN 123 889 243 ABN 64 880 113 696